Is it too late to review last year and thank everyone? Nah!
- Another great year with my wonderful wife who coped like a champion with EDS, POTS, and our crazy toddler, while studying nutrition.
- It was amazing to see our one-year-old develop into a fully-walking person from a mostly-crawling thing.
- It was a serious challenge to carry out 2 x 9 hour TUI flights with a toddler/baby. But it was a great Mexico holiday. Advice to parents: travel with kids between 1 and 6 months, then never again!
- We enjoyed becoming ‘bad-vegans‘ – staying away from animal products most of the time.
- Mum’s slightly delayed 70th birthday party was fun. Great to see so many family-friends, and family while our little one was sick!
- Another hot-tub OJ-barbecue-gathering with school-friends from Belgium.
- The continued growth of my DJ agency business Storm DJs – who’d have thought I’d be sending DJs to Saudi Arabia?
- Thanks to the Norwich Vipers basketball team who had to endure my geriatric ball skills for another year.
- Thanks to the Three phone network for saving my home broadband when BT decided to return to dial-up speeds.
- Introduction of full-on garden composting. Feels good not to throw absolutely everything away into landfill.
- The house got a bit ‘smarter’ with Robovac, a few more Yi cameras, and Sonoff connected sockets.
- I managed to start this blog to empty my head daily (or most days at least).
- We saw 2 new amusing nephew-babies come into our family within a few weeks of one another!
- We successfully continued using Airbnb to rent out a studio space in our house.